1. Pre Conference - Who Are You? (Sept 23 - Oct 7)
Let's get to know each other! This is your opportunity to introduce yourself, to all the other students joining us from across Canada!
As we identify ourselves and our place, we are able to connect and recognize our different perspectives. This diversity is vital for a strong dialogue and resulting action as we move through the program.
1) We want to learn more about you and why you're passionate about this project. Let us know where you are from, and any other interesting facts you would like to share. Do you have an opinion on biodiversity? What are you hoping to learn from this experience? Do you prefer hard shell or soft shell tacos? Let us know what is important to you.
2) Please answer the following three questions in a BLOG here (Label with your name, city, and the activity... For example: Sarah, Edmonton: Activity 1)
- What does biodiversity mean to you?
- What do you feel is the biggest obstacle you face when wanting to make a change?
- How does our personal history affect the way we view sustainability and the environment?
3) Identity the traditional territory on which you live and include that in your Blog. Think about why this is important. [You can find your traditional territory here]
Read and comment on at least 3 other profiles - try to find similarities!
Continue to 2. What is Biodiversity? (Oct 7 - 21) »
Latest 10 Submissions
Lorna Phan Blog post: 307.3 days ago
Melanie Tran Blog post: 318.3 days ago
Avalina Zenari Blog post: 338.8 days ago
David Yim Blog post: 340.7 days ago
Humaira Ahmed Blog post: 341.6 days ago
megan mcconnell Blog post: 342.4 days ago
Rian Hoyle Blog post: 345.7 days ago
Maddy Blog post: 345.8 days ago
fatima Blog post: 347.7 days ago
Alejandra Van Dusen Blog post: 347.7 days ago