2018 - Vancouver
This space provides information and updates about the Ocean Literacy Urban Service Expedition in Vancouver. From October 11th to 16th 2018, the 40 Ocean Bridge youth will meet in Vancouver to reconnect and deliver service projects connecting Canadians to ocean literacy.
As a national team, Ocean Bridge will:
- Identify and plan Ocean Literacy focused service projects to deliver in Vancouver.
- Co-create their service project(s) with the local community and one another.
- Live together in Vancouver from October 11th to 16th delivering their ocean literacy service projects.
- Have a budget of $25,000 to support them in achieving their goals.
- Share their experience through social and media communications.
Planning your team service project:
This space will guide you through identifying, planning, delivering, and sharing your ocean health service project. Some challenges will be completed by you as an individual, but most will require you to work collectively as a team. Leading up to your urban expedition you will:
- Follow the steps outline for Planning the urban service activities
- Prepare for your visit by reviewing What to Expect in Vancouver
- Keep an eye on your emails to for information on booking travel and other updates!
Continue to 1. Planning the Urban Service Activities »