World Oceans Month Screening with New England Ocean Cluster
Jun 24, 2020 8:00pm - 11:00pm
(GMT -4:00) Atlantic Time
Event URL: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-oceans-month-screening-with-new-england-ocean-cluster-tickets-109009241576?aff=ebdssbonlinese
Hosted by: Maine Outdoor Film Festival
Presented in partnership with New England Ocean Cluster (NEOC).
In celebration of World Oceans and Great Outdoors Month MOFF and NEOC have teamed up to put together a marine focused film program.
This is screening is free with a suggested donation of $5-10 which will go to future MOFF programming, licensing, and films.
The screening link will be emailed to registrants 30 minutes before the screening starts and will be live from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Films to be screened:
- DISKO by Dominic Joyce
- HEADLAMPS: OFF by Wingspan A/V (Matt Nasi)
- GREY ZONE by Brian Gersten
- LOS PLASTICOS by Patricio Mekis and Angel Marín
- PEOPLE OF WATER by Forest Woodward
- THE FIRST COAST by Ben Severance, Timber & Frame
- BRUHWILER COUNTRY by Keith Malloy